This is your go-to source for GED(R) Prep expert knowledge you can trust. We add new guides regularly.
Here, you can find all the information you need to learn new skills. So choose one of the four GED prep courses to get started and get your GED diploma fast.
The GED test includes four independent modules (or subtests) that you can take separately.
The four modules cover the subject areas of Science, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Language Arts.
The GED exam must be taken on a computer. Paper-based testing is a thing of the past.
The GED diploma is equivalent to a standard high school diploma and accepted as such by practically all institutions of higher educations and employers.
Online GED testing is not offered. Testing must be done at state-designated testing centers.
Using online resources to get all set for the GED exam, however, is an increasingly popular option and a great solution for GED hopefuls that live in more remote areas.
Be aware, though, that online learning requires well-rounded self-discipline and is not for everyone.
- GED Online-Get your GED Diploma in 30 days
- What Is On The GED Test
- How Hard Is The GED Test in 520彩票?
- How To Start with Getting Your GED Diploma
- How Long Does It Take to Get Your GED
- GED Prep 520彩票. How to Choose Online GED Classes
- How to Pass the GED Test Without Studying
- GED Degree-What Is It and How to Get One
- How To Get A Copy Of My GED
- The U.S. and Illinois Constitution Test
- My GED and GED Test Registration Manual
- How To Schedule the GED Test
- GED Test Dates-How to choose the best option
- GED Passing Score-What you need to know
- GED Transcripts- Everything You Need To Know
- Do GED Scores Expire?
- GED Age Requirements By State
- What is a GED Age Waiver, and how to get it?
- Where can you take the GED test without taking classes
- Financial Aid for GED Students
- Free GED Test- how to cover costs for your GED test
- Accredited Online GED
- GED Test for Students with Disabilities
- What kind of math is on the GED test?
- How to Use the GED Calculator
- 6 Best GED Prep Books
- GED Essay Writing Guide-Tips, Topics and Samples
- Covcel GED Prep Review
- Study Guide for the GED Test That Works Right Now
- GED Math Help-Free Prep Resources
- GED Requirements-What You Need to Know
- GED Tutoring- Facts You Need Know
- GED Application-How It Works
- HiSET vs GED-What is Easier to Pass?
- Alternatives to the GED Test by State
- GED Diploma vs High School Diploma?
- High School Diploma For Adults over 21
- Penn Foster GED or High School Diploma
- What Are Top Online High Schools
- High School Equivalency-GED, HiSET, TASC Tests Resources
- Do you get a GED when you graduate high school?
- Jobs that Don’t Require a High School or GED Diploma
- New in-demand jobs can you get with a GED
- High paying jobs without a high school diploma or GED
- Trade Schools that Don’t Require a GED or HS diploma
- GED on Resume and Online Profile
- Can You Join the Army with a GED in 520彩票?
- Can You Join the Marines With a GED?
- Do You Need a GED to Become a Nail Technician?
- Can You Be a Nurse With a GED Diploma
- GED Diploma-Everything You Need to know
- How to study for the GED test.
- GED Test Manual-beating the test anxiety
- How to prepare for the GED test fast
- Why Is It So Hard to Find a Job
- Resume vs Cover Letter
- Employment Background Check
- How Long Does A Background Check Take?
- Desired Salary Question
- How to Ace a Job Interview
- Paycheck Calculator
- Interview with Mark Mussman-Mercy Neighborhood Ministries, Cincinnati
- Interview with Michael Kheyfets from Aztec Software About GED Prep
- Subject-Verb Agreement Practice-10 questions
- Adjective vs Adverb Practice-10 questions
- Prepositional Phrase Practice-10 questions
- Theoretical Probability and Experimental Probability
When preparing for the GED test it’s very, very important that you know your possibilities. It will help to stay calm and focused during the real test. To discover your stronger and weaker points and to identify knowledge gaps, taking multiple practice tests is great.
Focusing on those areas that require your attention most allows you to use your study time more efficiently. This will definitely lead to better scores on the four GED tests. Bear in mind that the GED exam is modular. You may take one (or more) of the four subtests at a time. So get ready for one or more subtests, pass the section(s), and move ahead to the next subtest.
The GED credential (certificate or diploma, depending on your state) is your ticket to postsecondary education in university or college. High school and GED diploma holders may expect to earn some $9500 more annually than individuals that do not hold the degree. So get in gear and start working toward your GED diploma today!
Last Updated on